Recipe updates coming soon!
See recipe card for quantities.
More Recipes You'll Love
Have leftover ingredients?
In the mood for a similar dish?
More pasta recipes you will love:
Cook ground beef to a minimum internal temperature of 160 °F (71.1 °C)
- Create a clean work area.
- Wash hands after touching raw meat or seafood.
- Rinse fresh produce thoroughly.
- Do not use the same cutting board or utensils on cooked food or produce, that previously touched raw meat or seafood.
- Do not leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods.
- Never leave cooking food unattended.
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds.
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove.