Recipe coming soon!
- Ginger dressing
See recipe card for quantities.
Store salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator without dressing for 2-3 days. If the salad is moist from being washed, place a paper towel on top of it to draw out the moisture.
More Recipes You'll Love
Buy pre-washed and ready to eat lettuce to save time.
Have leftover ingredients?
In the mood for a similar dish?
Try these other salad ideas:
More Asian recipes you will love:
Carrot Ginger SaladSave Recipe Saved Recipe!
- Salad bowl
- Salad tongs
- Cutting board
- Iceberg lettuce
- Shredded carrots
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Wash lettuce and set it aside to drain in a colander.
- Wash remaining produce and cut into small salad sized portions.
- Assemble salad with all ingredients.
- Drizzle prepared dressing on top.
- Gently toss the salad and serve immediately.