- Dark chocolate
- Powdered sugar
See recipe card for quantities.
More Recipes You'll Love
Easy Chocolate CroissantSave Recipe Saved Recipe!
- 1 Croissant (store bought)
- 2-3 pcs Dark chocolate
- ½ teaspoon Powdered sugar
- Melt 2-3 pieces of dark chocolate in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Lightly dust powdered sugar over croissant.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over croissant with a spoon. Serve with a side of strawberries or raspberries.
- Wash hands and create a clean work area.
- Rinse fresh produce thoroughly.
- Do not use the same cutting board or utensils on cooked food or produce, that previously touched raw meat or seafood.
- Do not leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods.