Protein-packed meal prep for all the energy you need to make it through your day! These little containers are perfect for ease of use and you'll never be hungry for junk food because these snacks will sustain you! Eat these snacks in moderation to help with your weight loss goals.
- White Cheddar
- Gouda Cheese
- Buffalo Chicken Breast
Note: Refer to the recipe card below for exact quantities.
- Protein - Substitute your deli meat of choice!
- Nuts - Walnuts or cashews would make a great addition.
- Cheese - Try specialty cheeses like Havarti or Kerrygold Dubliner (my favorite)!
This post shows some of our kitchen essentials. Please visit our shop if you would like to see more of our favorites. These are Amazon affiliate links and we earn commission from qualifying purchases.
- Meal prep containers
- Instant pot
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
This dish is not freezer friendly.
Have leftover ingredients?
- Use up your extra cheese and hard-boiled eggs in this incredible Cobb Salad.
In the mood for a similar dish?
Try these other meal prep ideas:
More lunch recipes you will love:
Protein Pack Meal Prep
- 6 qty eggs
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 6 oz package Cracker Barrel Vermont Sharp White Cheddar & Gouda cheese cubes
- ½ lb sliced deli buffalo chicken breast
- Assemble ingredients.
- Place eggs with one cup of water into InstantPot and set timer for six minutes on high pressure with the valve closed. *See notes
- When finished, remove eggs and run them under cold water. Peel eggs and discard shell.
- Arrange eggs, almonds, cheese, and deli chicken into meal prep containers.
- Serve cold. Enjoy!
Cook eggs to a minimum internal temperature of 160 °F (71.1 °C)
- Wash hands and create a clean work area.
- Rinse fresh produce thoroughly.
- Do not use the same cutting board or utensils on cooked food or produce, that previously touched raw meat or seafood.
- Do not leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods.