- Goat cheese
- Orange vinaigrette
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
This dish is not freezer friendly.
More holiday and entertaining recipes you will love:
Roasted Beet Salad
- 1 Beet
- 1-2 tablespoon Goat cheese
- 1-2 tablespoon Walnuts
- Orange vinaigrette dressing
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. *Note – I used one beet for this recipe.
- Cut stem off of the beet.
- Wrap beet in foil and place in the oven for 45-60minutes, or until fork tender.
- Remove beet and place in an ice bath to cool for 1-2 minutes. Peel the beet using gloves or a paper towel to protect your hands. Slice.
- Plate and serve chilled with micro greens, walnuts, goat cheese, and orange vinaigrette dressing.