Recipe updates coming soon!
- Tortilla chips
- Cheddar and Monterey jack cheese
- Rotisserie chicken
- Black beans
- Rotel tomatoes
- Black olives
- Jalapeno pepper
- Roma tomato
- Red onion
- Sour Cream
- Tortilla Chips - I prefer the thin and crispy restaurant style tortillas for this dish.
- Olives - I recommend the Lindsay brand that comes in a can. You can usually find these pre-sliced.
- Spice - Use pickled jalapeño peppers tone down the spice. Leave off the jalapeño peppers if you prefer a milder version.
This post shows some of our kitchen essentials. Please visit our shop if you would like to see more of our favorites. These are Amazon affiliate links and we earn commission from qualifying purchases.
- Sheet pan
- Cutting board
Nachos are best when they are consumed immediately. The chips will get soggy when stored in the refrigerator.
Have leftover ingredients?
- Buy too many black beans? Try this delicious Black Bean Soup.
In the mood for a similar dish?
More chicken recipes you will love:
Sheet Pan NachosSave Recipe Saved Recipe!
- 11 oz thin and crispy restaurant style tortilla chips
- 8-12 oz cheddar and monterey jack cheese
- 1-2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 15oz can black beans (drained)
- 1 10oz can rotel tomatoes
- ½-1 cup frozen corn
- 8-10 qty black olives (pitted and sliced)
- 1 qty jalapeno pepper
- 1 qty roma tomato
- ⅛ qty red onion
- ½ qty lime
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Chop onion and tomato into small pieces. Slice olives and jalapeno. Shred cheese and drain the Rotel tomatoes.
- Mix tomatoes and onion with a little bit of cilantro and lime. Set aside.
- Completely cover sheet pan with parchment paper, then add nachos.
- Sprinkle the entire pan generously with shredded chicken, followed by shredded cheese, drained Rotel tomatoes, black beans, and corn.
- Cook nachos until cheese is melted, chips are crisp, and toppings are warmed through (15-20min).
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining toppings. Serve immediately and garnish with cilantro and a dollup of sour cream. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?Tag @powell.family.cooking on Instagram
Cook chicken to a minimum internal temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Create a clean work area.
- Wash hands after touching raw meat or seafood.
- Rinse fresh produce thoroughly.
- Do not use the same cutting board or utensils on cooked food or produce, that previously touched raw meat or seafood.
- Do not leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods.
- Never leave cooking food unattended.
- Use oils with a high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds.
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove.
Leave a Reply