Get all of the delicious Mediterranean flavors in one bite! This chopped Greek salad is tasty, filling, and makes a great lunch for meal prep or entertaining. Add some chicken or garbanzo beans for additional protein, or serve it as a side salad to your favorite main dish.
- Kalamata olives
- Green pepper
- Feta cheese
- Red onion
- Pepperoncini peppers
See the recipe card below for quantities.
- Onions and Peppers - Leave them out if you're not a fan!
- Lettuce - Romaine lettuce will work just as well.
- Tomato - Roma tomatoes, Campari tomatoes, or grape tomatoes would make a good substitute.
- Protein - Add garbanzo beans or grilled chicken for additional protein.
Store salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator without dressing for 2-3 days. If the salad is moist from being washed, place a paper towel on top of it to draw out the moisture.
More Recipes You'll Love
Buy pre-washed and ready to eat lettuce to save time.
Have leftover ingredients?
- Busy lately? Make your M-F lunches with this Mediterranean Meal Prep.
- Add some pasta and dolmades to your leftover vegetables for this Greek Orzo Salad with Dolmades
- Try these delicious poolside Cucumber Stacks snacks!
In the mood for a similar dish?
Try these other salad ideas:
More Greek recipes you will love:
Chopped Greek Salad
- Salad bowl
- Salad tongs
- Oil and vinegar dispensers
- Cutting board
- ½ head Iceberg lettuce
- 1 small Beefsteak tomato
- ⅓ qty English cucumber
- 10-12 qty Kalamata olives
- ¼ med Green bell pepper
- 2-3 oz. Feta cheese
- ¼ qty Red onion
- 2 qty Pepperoncini peppers
- ½ tablespoon Oregano
- ¼ teaspoon Salt (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper (or to taste)
- Chop and wash lettuce, then set it aside to drain in a colander.
- Chop all remaining ingredients into very small pieces.
- Prepare salad with all ingredients. Drizzle dressing over the top.
- Toss and serve. Add more pepper if desired.
- Wash hands and create a clean work area.
- Rinse fresh produce thoroughly.
- Do not use the same cutting board or utensils on cooked food or produce, that previously touched raw meat or seafood.
- Do not leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods.