Recipe updates coming soon.
- Red onion
- Italian dressing
See the recipe card below for quantities.
Store salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator without dressing for 2-3 days. If the salad is moist from being washed, place a paper towel on top of it to draw out the moisture.
More Recipes You'll Love
Buy pre-washed and ready to eat lettuce to save time.
Have leftover ingredients?
In the mood for a similar dish?
Try these other salad ideas:
Even more lunch recipes you will love:
Loaded Veggie SaladSave Recipe Saved Recipe!
- Salad bowl
- Salad tongs
- Oil and vinegar dispensers
- Cutting board
- Red onion
- Salt (or to taste)
- Pepper (or to taste)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Wash lettuce and set it aside to drain in a colander.
- Wash remaining produce and cut into small salad sized portions.
- Assemble salad with all ingredients.
- Drizzle prepared dressing on top.
- Gently toss the salad and serve immediately.
- Wash hands and create a clean work area.
- Rinse fresh produce thoroughly.
- Do not use the same cutting board or utensils on cooked food or produce, that previously touched raw meat or seafood.
- Do not leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods.