This Ultimate Tropical Fruit Platter is unique in its presentation and full of island flavors! With Pineapple, Kiwi, Coconut, and more, your family (or guests) will be ready to dive in! Who is ready for an island vacation?
Note: Refer to the recipe card below for exact quantities.
This post shows some of our kitchen essentials. Please visit our shop if you would like to see more of our favorites. These are Amazon affiliate links and we earn commission from qualifying purchases.
- Cutting board
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
This dish is not freezer friendly.
Have leftover ingredients?
- Leftover mozzarella goes very well in this Tomato Caprese Salad
In the mood for a similar dish?
Try these other fruit salad ideas:
- Grilled Peach Salad
- Summertime Watermelon and Feta Salad
- Arugula Citrus Salad with Grapefruit and Avocado
More holiday and entertaining recipes to love:
Ultimate Tropical Fruit Platter (Pineapple, Kiwi, Coconut, and more)
- Wash all produce.
- Cut produce into bite sized pieces.
- Arrange all fruit on a platter and sprinkle coconut on top.
- Wash hands and create a clean work area.
- Rinse fresh produce thoroughly.
- Do not use the same cutting board or utensils on cooked food or produce, that previously touched raw meat or seafood.
- Do not leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods.