Did someone say summer?! These sweet grilled peaches on top of this bed of gorgeous greens are all I need to prepare myself for my favorite season. Fire up the barbie and try this Char-Grilled Peach Salad with Blueberries and Goat Cheese Salad today. What are you waiting for?
- Lettuce - This is a spinach and arugula mix.
- Onion - We prefer red onions
- Goat cheese
Note: Refer to the recipe card below for exact quantities.
This post shows some of our kitchen essentials. Please visit our shop if you would like to see more of our favorites. These are Amazon affiliate links and we earn commission from qualifying purchases.
Store salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator without dressing for 2-3 days. If the salad is moist from being washed, place a paper towel on top of it to draw out the moisture.
Buy pre-washed and ready-to-eat lettuce to save time.
Have leftover ingredients?
- Blackberry and peach overnight oats
- Peach cobbler
- Buttery pound cakes
In the mood for a similar dish?
Try these other fruit salad ideas:
More grilling recipes you will love:
If you prefer a milder taste, then yes. Soaking red onions in ice water for 20-30 minutes will mellow out their flavor.
Char-Grilled Peach Salad with Blueberries and Goat Cheese
- Red onion
- Goat cheese
- Salt (or to taste)
- Pepper (or to taste)
- Wash hands and create a clean work area.
- Rinse fresh produce thoroughly.
- Do not use the same cutting board or utensils on cooked food or produce, that previously touched raw meat or seafood.
- Do not leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods.